Grosse Pointe Symphony Orchestra Society Strategic Plan
The Grosse Pointe Symphony Orchestra is a community orchestra dedicated to providing live, classical symphonic music to the community while providing an opportunity for local professionals and accomplished amateurs to perform the classics.
- Maintain a four-subscription concert schedule with a free summer concert
- Increase awareness in the schools by promoting the Nester Scholarship and increasing participation of talented high school musicians in the orchestra
- Increase Board of Directors size and promote succession plan
- Recruit volunteer publicist
- Recruit volunteer house manager
- Recruit volunteer grant writer
- At the start of each new season, have funds on hand for the entire season.
- Increase endowment to $150,000
Board Revised and Approved, 2021
William Hulsker, President